Thursday, September 11, 2008

How about that...

I am on cloud nine this week. We are expecting for those of you who have not been in touch with us. I am excited and have no idea how to express myself. Hettie and I have been transitioning from our lifestyles to ones more accommodating to babies. We are going to be buying and planning and shopping and inviting. There will be painting and prepping and lots of babyproofing. We are excited about all sorts of things and have no idea where to start. We already have our first appt. to see the OB. The unborn baby will have it's first flight in late Oct. Time ot start thinking names. We appreciate the input from anyone, good luck getting your name on the list. And no we are not wanting to know the sex beforehand. We are hoping to have a healthy baby and that is it. Until then, we want to hear the heartbeat, see the ultrasound go to classes and just enjoy the ride. I'll check in from time to time. I need to tell the story somehow!!! Love to you all, and we hope you all are as blessed as we are right now.

3 comments:

PrissyMomma said...

YYYAAAYYY BABY!!!! Congatulations to both of you. I love how you think of it as you BOTH having the baby... that is SO true. You will go through the gains and pains together. Oh, I love baby news. I'm so excited and happy for you. Get her a pregnancy journal, they have them at B & N so she can write about all the firsts(when she found out, how she felt, etc..). I really enjoyed writing in mine!

HB said...

Love you hubby! YAY! I do want to get a pregnancy journal.

sbrewner said...

Thats a great idea! I think we'll have to get one this weekend. And we're getting a baby name book. Thanks for the idea. Love you too sweetie!