Saturday, August 2, 2008

Been a while

I have been out of the habit for a little while, getting the chance to write today is nice. We have a lot of things coming up and we are excited! I was hired at my new job last month, and I made Manager. I am getting to know the ins and outs of the shop, and I am happy to be working there. The job is fun and challenging. I get a chance to think and exercise my problem solving skills. Some situations are pretty hairy. I like the challenge though. I would get bored really quick if it didn't. Hettie and i both have the weekend off. I think we'll be able to do this every two weeks from now on. Today we are going to the Humane Society, then we'll be at a welcome back party for Hettie's work. This evening, we're going to Hettie's 10 year reunion. Today is going to be a little busy, but lots of fun. I love it. I have been looking forward to having time with my baby all week. It is a good day already.

1 comment:

HB said...

We've had an amazing weekend! Love it!