Tuesday, August 5, 2008

sore neck :/

Did not feel good yesterday at all. In the morning, my neck was strained working out, and I was in a lot of pain all day. This morning, I am happy to say I am feeling much better. I am still a little wary about turning my head quickly. Today is a day off for Hettie. She has decided to scrapbook, and get some errands run. I think she'll have a lot of fun. She does such wonderful work with all our memories, I can't wait to get home from work today so she can show me what she did. I am so proud of her. She found a great hobby that she absolutely loves. It's exciting to see. I have to get out and jog this morning. We have been walking everyday, and just got to jog for the first time since last week. We're jogging day 2 today since her surgery. She is feeling better. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

HB said...

Thanks for the wonderful compliments. Love you babe!

sbrewner said...

you are welcome, and it's all true