Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo, Felicitaciones!

Waking up this morning, I was really sore all over. Not a bad sore. Workout sore. It feels good to know that I am working all of the muscles instead of just a couple. So what is going on today?
- Finish the Bathroom
- Move some furniture
- Plan out the living room area
- Re-read the wood section in the book.
- Start install?
- We have waited for this for a long time.

It is really nice to have some other jobs done, and we can imagine what the floors will look like. Today is just another step.

Waiting for a phone call about the jobs today. We'll see.

I don't know what to say right now. I may just need to wake up some more. Allie looks pretty tired right now. She has been fighting off Angel for quite some time these past 2 days. I think she will sleep well tonight. Of course, after Lucy and Larry pick up Angel today, we get a couple more dogs for almost the whole month. We are making a little bit for our service, it definitely helps. We have been saving more and more lately. I know that our decision to be together is something that not everyone can do, but we excel at it. I think there is a good chance for the vet job.

-me

2 comments:

Becca said...

Good luck on the flooring install...should be fun, and then you can come up here and see us, and do ours. :)
I hope you guys get those jobs too! It would be so awesome for you two and i know you really want it.

HB said...

You will miss having the little Angel around I know it! HA!