Friday, May 2, 2008

Today is a busy day, as always.

I am happy to say we have another full day ahead of us. For me, this morning is Carelift and tile installation. I am going to do Carelift today then I have to take the rest of this month off for the flooring activities. Next is mortaring the tile down that I cut yesterday. I won't have too much time for that before I have to leave to do my unpaid "test work" period in the vet clinic. I am looking forward to it. Hettie and I both are looking into the job because it will be good experience in the fields we want to get into. I am excited about working again in an outside job. Working at home has it's benefits, but we don't really socialize. I know that the skills we could learn there would be very valuable. I am happy to say that the uniform is just scrubs!!! Gotta love it. Anyway, I have to get ready, I'll be on tomorrow.

me

1 comment:

HB said...

I am very excited sweetie!