Sunday, May 4, 2008

time to go to church

We are praying constantly about the house and the jobs as you all know. Time to relax and not think about it too much. Grout is going in the bathroom today. The room is almost done. I'll be happy to finish in there. We need a little more room in the morning with sink space. All three of us in the Garage bathroom is a little cramped. I will be starting to lay wood this week!!! Hooray. It is about time. I want to get the living room, office, and dining room done first. Then we move through the hallway, bedrooms and closets. Once those are all done, we can do the Family room, last tile and wood.

The remaining projects will include the rest of the counters in the kitchen and touch ups. Then the moulding around each of the rooms. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel!

-me

1 comment:

HB said...

YAY! About the house. Church was gr8.