Thursday, May 29, 2008

Talk a lot and Brewndoggies!!

What could we do with our time, I think a good idea would be to start coming up with strange and delicious hot dog ideas. I think that will be our little fantasy idea for a hot dog shop. Fun to plan and see what comes. I think we get so many ideas, that we don't really know which way to focus our efforts. I am happy with our little pet sitting venture right now. It is good to watch animals for our friends and family. I think that if we could we would have a big shop in the beach area, watching animals, with a childrens nursery there, and a hot dog shop in front. It could happen. Who knows, we may be on to the next big franchise.
me

2 comments:

HB said...

That sounds like an excellent idea. Yum, I'm hungry. :)

sbrewner said...

mmm hot dogs