Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm feelin it

My muscles are aching and I am loving it. I felt this way after my swimming workouts in High school. I am getting to go on walks with the dogs and Hettie. Then I start on the floors when I get back. Most of the time, I'm up and down around the floor. If I'm not there, I'll be cutting or measuring. This has to be one of my favorite jobs so far. The cuts around trim pieces are a little tricky and it can be challenging. When the floor is done, there will just be the trim. So close. Anyway, we have our second church banquet tonight. It is going to be good to go to it. We are still meeting our fellow church-goers. We kinda know everyone, but we need to do some more quality time. So many things are coming together right now. We are needing volunteer time with the vet clinic, not yet. We need info from the other vet clinic, not yet. We are curious about what is going on with the house, not yet. So much going on right now, and yet nothing is finishing. God is truly testing our patience. Time to get back to the floor.
me

2 comments:

HB said...

Patiently enduring

Becca said...

Patience is a virtue...phooey...sometimes we all wish it weren't though huh?

You still need to put up some pics of all the work that you are doing though!