Thursday, May 15, 2008

Marriage

I have no idea what to write today. We had some fun the past few days; went to Dunedin causeway with the dogs. Played a little bit of gin, and generally hung out while grilling, cleaning, and flooring. Yesterday and today, we are painting the closet. Then I can lay the floor in the bedroom. Terazzo does not look good in there. The wood looks great though.

We had an awesome marriage class last night. Some people mentioned things that would be very private and I felt a lot of sympathy for their situation. This was supposed to be a game. It turned out well though. We all have fun at the meetings, and we get to grow more together as couples. I think we are starting to form more friendships within the church. It's strange, we are the only couple there at our age without children. They'll just have to wait. That means you Faithlynn. She's asking us again last night if we are "working on babies". So many silly geese working this church.

Time to finish my fume laden closet. I'll be back sooner next time.

me

1 comment:

HB said...

Well, I stirred the pot last night since I told her that was why we were rushing home (to start trying for babies). She's all really?????? I did not answer and we left. tee hee! I'm evil!