Friday, May 23, 2008

Coming up on a new weekend.

I am sorry that I have been away for a little while. This week has been really good for us for getting things done and spending time. Still no word on the house. This morning we will be going to Hettie's appointment. I'm a little worried, and I just want everything to go smoothly. Hettie's going to be great. I am her support system and I need to be supportive. After we finish with that, I'm getting some help from John to remove some countertop items in the Kitchen. We will then replace the countertop!!! Hooray for new counters. No more ugly white ones. I can finally get the Kitchen done. We are done with the front entryway, living room, Den, Dining room, Bathroom, Bedroom, now we need the family room, hallway, and master. So close. Also, as soon as that is done, we'll do finishing touches with base moulding. That will be the final touch, but I think the rooms are pretty much done other than that.

This is Memorial day weekend. I think it is one of the most important military holidays. Be sure to fly your flag, and rember those who are not able to come home to their families either by deployment or worse. Since I am a biased member of post 2550 of the VFW, please find a donation area, and get yourself a buddy poppy. You'll be helping out all those vets who are struggling.

It is time to pray for this weekend, I hope this is a safe travel weekend for all. Take care
me

1 comment:

HB said...

You are such a sweet heart. I love you babe!