Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bummer

I typed a whole blog post this morning and I guess I forgot to post it. Oh well. This blog won't write itself. Today I just finished putting the grout in for the front entryway tiles. It is going to look great when it's done. As for now, it is a little hazy. That will go away. The next room will be the bathroom. Unfortunately we have to get our stuff out of there to lay it and it will be a very cramped second bathroom. For now it is ok... because we haven't moved anything yet.

Today we may sell the neighbors car... part 67. Hettie's Aunt and Uncle are interested in the car now. They will try to come over this afternoon to see it and determine whether or not it is a good investment. I can only show it to them and hope for the best. If it does not fit, then it was not meant to be. I am hoping to finish up my job or today in a little while. Time to get to work.

Me

No comments: