Monday, April 7, 2008

Why is Monday a relief sometimes?

I have no doubt in my mind that I am happy for it to be Monday. Why? There is nothing special about this day other than the fact I can be with my wife today. That is why it's so special. I almost panicked when I thought we would be late for school... hmm it's not Tuesday, so I breathe a sigh of relief. It has been a quiet morning. I am busy getting things straight here for my next jobs in the house and would like to be able to get started. The major stress is gone and we can go at our pace. This time is a good time to let everyone know what is up.

The dogwash was interesting. Lots of really nice people there and great food. The church service was very nice too. We were not in the nursery, so I guess we go next week. Things got a little mixed for the first time in a year. I think we can roll with it. Now it's time to just prioritize and get things checked off the list one by one.

Item one: Countertops
Item two: Cabinets
Item three: Tile
Item four: Move Furniture
Item five: Wood

This will be our reality over the next few weeks. We can also squeeze in other odd jobs and errands. All in all, no stressing allowed. Sounds good to me.

Life is good and we don't have a stinky dog now.

me

1 comment:

HB said...

I dunno, Allie still reeks a little, but not AS bad. Lovey! ; )