Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trying the online stuff

I figured it wouldn't hurt to get paid for some other things while I spend a little time online. As of today, I have made about 16 cents. I know it isn't much, however, it is a lot of fun seeing that time spent online can pay you back. I am looking into as many things as I can in order to try to make some extra income. I am still posting on sites that pay for writing. I don't think I can write too well, that may be a setback for me. Most of all, it is just fun to have a different creative outlet while I have time at home. I am really happy to be here and spending time with my wife. We are expecting the wood to be delivered to the store tomorrow. I need to get in touch with them then to see when it gets there. We'll have a little trip to move it all and then we can finally start installing the floors!!! It is about time. This has almost been a pipe dream since August. We can't help the fact that Home Depot didn't come through. I can only find comfort in not giving them business again... ever. I will patronize Lowe's and Ace. Time to get ready for school this morning. Until next time.
me

2 comments:

HB said...

I think you are a wonderful writer. Keep up the good work. No quitting!

Becca said...

Pass along the online money making schemes! LOL Me need extra Peso!! :) good luck with it though, i'm sure that with practice you'll have money rolling in by the dollars. LOL jk jk but really, practice and soon you'll get something great out of it!