Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gaining cents in my site.

I am getting happier by the day. Today is going to be great. No school today, so I will have more time at home with my baby. Working to put together online businesses is frustrating at first. After a few days though I think it will just be routine and easy. I am trying to be sure that I have all my bases covered before going in and screwing it all up.
WOOD DELIVERY!!! Yes today is the day. If the truckers strike does not affect the delivery. I certainly hope it doesn't. The wood should be there today sometime. We just have to figure out how to transport it back home.... We will most likely be enlisting more family labor. I hope we don't get disowned at this rate. The floor project has been an ongoing PITA since we only have tile in the kitchen. The whole fiasco started about 8 months ago. Too long. Lets get it done. I'll be happy when it is over.
Hettie and I saw a beautiful home in our price range... It is apparently next to some chemical plant though... Have to look into that though. Need to see the property before ruling anything out. We really want to see it since it is bank owned and it is priced about 125000 under appraisal. Makes me think the area around it might be pushing the value down. Need more research. Time to go, I have to keep up my work for this site if I want it to move faster. Can't get paid on pennies a day you know. Catch you on the flip side.
me

2 comments:

HB said...

No worries. We have waited for our floors this long. They will get here.

sbrewner said...

Thanks babe