Monday, April 21, 2008

Getting somewhere

I am starting to gain some ground in selling the neighbor's vehicle. I have had a couple bites this weekend. For some reason, the people flaked yesterday... Just a little pet peeve. If we are going to flex our schedule around to help out with these things, I would hope to get a call from those that said they would. Anyway, I can't expect complete strangers to have the same feeling toward punctuality. I am still trying to fix this blog, it is starting to upset me too. I will just take some deep breaths and work on the cabinets today. When they call, they call. If they don't, oh well. I can only expect to be here when I can.
me

1 comment:

HB said...

Exactly. We cannot control the situation. If it is meant to be, they will call. If not, maybe someone else. Autotrader I say!

You will get your blog fixed. Did you contact someone?