Friday, April 11, 2008

I just got accepted... I would like to thank the Academy

I am thrilled to be a part of another website that will help to contribute to the finances in the house! What did I do? I signed up for Pay Per Post. I can get into this by really speaking my mind about various products and services that I believe in and make some extra cash. What could I possibly do with all this dinero? I think I might just pay some bills. I am happy to be getting into some more interesting things and also the opportunity to make money while attempting to be creative. I may be lacking in the funny-business department, but I will learn and grow. I am already enjoying writing a lot more. I hated to read 12 years ago! What is wrong with me? Bad genes? Maybe I am just messed up. I can take my messed up butt all the way to the bank now, woo.. hoo...

http://payperpost.com/advertisers/marketplace.html">blog advertising

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

O'Keefe's St. Patrick's Day

O'Keefe's St. Patrick's Day
Aren't we cute together?

O'Keefe's St. Patricks Day

O'Keefe's St. Patricks Day
My beautiful bride

About Me

My photo
I am a happily married man. I met my wife in 2004. We had a short courtship, but we knew it was something more the first day we met. After 6 months, we were married in February of 2005 and moving across the country to CA. We survived a very long deployment and got out of the USMC in November of 2006 and moved back east. Our life has settled down quite a bit and we are grateful for all our blessings. I know that we will be starting a family and settling down. We just don't know where or when. More school for now. My job the past year and a half has been remodeling my father-in-law's home. He was hesitant at first. I guess I have been doing a good job, since he gets excited about the projects now. We may be done by June!!

O'Keefe's St. Patrick's Day

O'Keefe's St. Patrick's Day
My goofy mug