Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Stupid, Stupid, Song!

I am hating Dunkin Donuts right now! They have some new commercial out that has left an incredibly addicting song in my head. I don't like it at all. I need to listen to somehing else soon just to get my mind geared toward something else.

On a happier note, today we will be attending our fundraising banquet for the church. Our church needs to raise money to buy the building and make sure we can continue to hold our services there. I think there will be a couple of banquets. One is for all of the congregation and their families. The other is reserved for local businesses to pledge donations. I hope there is a good turnout.

I like the fact that we are able to relax and have a nice day today. We'll get some more studying in today and work on a few minor projects. The next step is going to proceed after a brief consultation with our friend about the counter tops. I did some more research and I think it may be easier than I anticipated. Still, I want to be sure. There is no sense in doing this job incorrectly. I like the color of the new counter tops. They are a laminate top in a design called "labrador". They do not look like dogs, it is just a name. Anywho, time to check the other emails. Suu you all later.
me

4 comments:

Becca said...

How about the Subway '5 Dollar footlong' song....or our beloved....LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA...etc.....La Quinta! Always my favorite. =)

Good luck on the c/top install! Did you guys already do new cabinets? You need to start posting pictures of all of your prjects. Besides...someday you may want to pursue this 'handyman' stuff elsewhere and you should have a portfolio!

HB said...

I suggested he have the La Quinta song in his head instead too! It's the best. I like when it is stuck in my head. I love those commercials!

I am excited about church tonight!

sbrewner said...

The 5 dollar footlong is not as bad. The la quinta I would love to have all day long. That one cracks me up. I might have to start a portfolio. It may be good for business. The handyman thing is a good thing to do. It is fun too. I enjoy doing these things.

HB said...

Yay baby!