Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wood Floors!!!

Guess what? It is actually going to happen. The flooring materials were delivered to the store in St. Pete. Thank God he came through for us. Now we are setting up a time to go pick up all of the materials and we will be installing soon. I may have to re-read the installation instructions. I know we are all excited here and we can't wait to get this thing up and running. Today is another lab day. While Hettie is in class, I'll be checking out the local farmers market. I want to see prices and quality of the produce. I think today will include a stop at the Sears essentials store for a new power tool. I may have to go to Lowes too for a couple items for our countertop installation. Lots of things going on, but it is a lot of fun and very exciting to get started on all of the new things.
Working at home is probably the best thing we could have ever decided on. I am really enjoying being close to my bride and we are looking into doing some part-time work for a vet clinic. She needs hours there for her vet tech degree. It will be a good way to get some extra money too. I think it is a very good time for us. God has been blessing our lives so much lately, I feel a little guilty about how well off we really are. I think we can keep doing what we are doing to keep in his good graces. I know we can do more. We are being led and it is wonderful.
me

2 comments:

Becca said...

Ok i haven't read your post yet but i'm commenting to let you know that Joel is great! Last night he passed the stone!! Woot Woot!

HB said...

Love you my beautious hubby!