Monday, April 28, 2008

Tile today

Starting to put in the rest of the tile. It should be quicker this time. The tile in the kitchen had a lot of corners to go around. The entryway, is square. Piece of cake. As long as I follow directions. I hope to get it done this morning. Then we'll have the rest of the day to relax. The bathroom is going to be another project. I'll have to make sure we have taken out all the stuff in there before laying the tile down. Then we just have to suffer through the little garage bathroom all three of us!!! I can do it and finish quickly. I just want to do it right. I am excited to see how it all comes out. When the tile is done in those two areas, we'll be ready to start on the wood. Everything is coming together nicely. Soon we'll have a finished house. One day at a time right?

Yesterday, we rode our neighbors bikes up to Ozona and back via the Pinellas trail. It is beautiful, and very safe. I like going up there. That is the first time we did that for that amount of distance. I can certainly feel it today in a lot of muscles that I don't remember using recently. It is a good soreness though. Now there is talk about getting bikes again in the near future. Since we are close to this kind of trail, any day we get the time, it makes for a wonderful trip. Time to look for some used cheap bikes :) Salvation army here we come.

Talk later
me

1 comment:

HB said...

The house will look great! I am excited to see the finished product.