Sunday, April 13, 2008

Technical difficulties

I am sorry that I could not post yesterday. I am trying to figure out all the problems I got on here. Right now i'm just posting to see if it will work this time. Yesterday was the first day I missed a posting since starting the blog. I think it might work this time. Any way, the day yesterday was really good. We got a chance to visit and look through the house built in 1910 that we absolutely adore. I think the price is reasonable and I will get a chance to do some handy work to keep the house up to date. So far, it seems to be in excellent condition, we will need a couple of inspections to ensure the structure is sound. I am getting excited about it. The town is quaint and the home has so much character that it would be a shame for anyone to change it at all. We are talking to our agent to be sure she gets all the details ironed out. We may be able to put in an offer soon!!! I pray we do. God will let us get what we need. Pray for us!!! We need to get this house:)
me

3 comments:

HB said...

What a joyous time

sbrewner said...

of course!

Becca said...

i really hope that you guys get the house, it's awesome and i love the charm of it. Older houses are great. =) except the problems always suck when they arise....speaking from experience. Note to self...have all the plumbing and drainage checked within a 5 mile radius of the home...LOL!