Wednesday, April 23, 2008

we'll just try this...

I have been trying to fix the kinks in the system, and so far no good. I will just try to type it out. I think if the problem area is not on the page, then it may right itself. We will see. I hope that is all.

The kitchen is coming along nicely. I have one section of counter and cabinet done. I have one more coat of paint to go on the wall next to it to finish touching up, and then it will be ready to hold all the appliances again. As soon as that is done, it will look much better in there. I know the rest of it will call for a day off on John's part. He can't be here to help all the time, I only know it can be more than a hassle for one person. I have to connect the corner pieces before putting them on the cabinets. This happens to be the one that is 10 feet long, and the little one together. I was able to maneuver the 8 foot piece by myself. I am sure the weight is not a problem. The only trick is how it is awkward and I don't want to break a $100 piece of wood. Help is welcome! Soon enough it will be done.

I want to start on the rest of the tile now! I need some thinset. I may just go out to get some and finish up the tile projects. Then we can start the wood. We have had some extra time lately. Most of this time has been spent job hunting. It is not that we presume we will get this house in Tarpon. I think it is because we want to be prepared in case we get it. I am praying that God doesn't think we are trying to change what he wants for us. I know it is his will to guide us in the right direction. I feel we are doing what he wants us to do. We can only try and if it is what he wants for us, it is how it will end up. Anyway, time to finish the paint.
me

1 comment:

HB said...

The house is looking good.

We need to keep our hearts and minds open to what God wants for us.

xoxo