Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Finally getting somewhere

We are getting things done and hearing from people that we were wondering about. First, we heard about the house, and our offer was not accepted. They went with the other offer. God will direct us toward the home that he wants us to have. We got our box springs back too. I am glad that we finished our odd jobs at another house, they came out really nice. I was late to pick up my baby though. :( Now we are going to try to get in touch with the nice lady who wants to try out our pet sitting service. Then we will need our materials for the rest of the floors dropped off. So many things going on at once. It takes a little effort to juggle it all. We need to remember that these things will all just be our little speed bumps along the way. I know that the home we did not get will make an excellent home for some family. I pray it will be a wonderful place for them. We will keep looking on our own terms. Today I think we will go to a baseball game to relax a bit. There is a Blue Jays/Reds game tonight with fireworks too. We can walk to the stadium, so I think it will be a good time. So much to do, and it is good to stay away from stress, it will eat us alive.

2 comments:

HB said...

I never thought about it that way, being happy for the people who did get the house! THX! :O)

sbrewner said...

I just thought of that this morning, i know there can be someone happy in that house, because we can be happy anywhere.