Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Today is going to be a day that everyone decides to go to church because it is something they do or maybe a tradition. I don't agree with that. I think it translates to fair weather fans in sports. I don't know why people choose to go to 2 church services a year. It is certainly not my place to judge, but I am here to witness. Today we have our week for watching the kids in the nursery and it can normally get to about 7 babies. Who knows today. I am a little upset, because we had a very busy day yesterday. Today is the sunrise service and breakfast. We can not attend since we will be watching the little ones right after all of that and it would not be fair to them if we are unable to stay awake. I know that we have to make sacrifices to help out others, and I am happy to do so. I get frustrated sometimes thinking about the people who tend to find their religious duty fulfilled with 2 visits a year. I will be there today, not for the sunrise service, :( but attending the nursery. I also look forward to our family gathering this afternoon where everyone will be there for fellowship and quality time. Love you all and Happy Easter!
me

1 comment:

HB said...

Happy Easter baby! Love you!