Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time to get our stuff back

I feel pretty dumb after leaving the wrong boxes out near our salvation army pickup. Luckily, they will be by this morning to drop off our box springs and pick up the other stuff that we did not get rid of last time. It will be another busy day with odd jobs and school. I want to get the ceiling fan put up at cheryl's house and get that fence in if I have time. I am looking forward to getting the rest of the supplies for this house so we can finish up here. Allie is pretty confused lately. We found our couch cushions stowed away in our armoir. Allie of course wants to get up on the couch. That is not allowed anymore. we are getting her used to sitting on her bed on the floor instead. Now she has her own seat here and won't have to use ours. This concept is pretty new to her although I think she'll be fine. Hettie and I lowballed the offer for the house. We'll see what happens. If it is God's will we'll be in the house. If not we look for another one.
me

3 comments:

HB said...

Maybe she was shivering b/c she is having couch withdrawals and it has nothing to do with the chilly weather this morning. HA!: O)

sbrewner said...

that may be the case we'll have to order mental tests

HB said...

I know of someone who tests the crazies. wink, wink!