Monday, March 24, 2008

Salvation mistake.

It is not the subject of religion on this one. No, this is a goof of the salvation army. As some of you know, the movers(us), emptied out the storage unit on Sat. That same day Salvation army was coming here to pick up excess items that we had no use for. During the unpacking, the items to be picked up were left on the front porch. We decided to donate a bed from storage as well. We put the wrong item out by the pickup stuff. They did not have a receipt for the bed, so they should not have picked it up without asking. Some of the things we received a receipt for were still left on the porch. Now the problem is going to be getting them to bring our box springs back and taking the stuff they missed. I hope they didn't get rid of our stuff yet. Today should be another busy day. I'll be looking into dismantling the counter tops. I'm thinking really big hammer! Some frustration needs to be purged. I can't imagine that this situation will really get me worked up. I am feeling pretty good today. I need another cup of coffee though. I apologise if i ramble on this morning. I am just a bit out of it. Hope you are all well.
me

2 comments:

HB said...

It will work out. I have faith! BUT you haven't told me what they said on the phone, so I could lose my optimism quickly!

sbrewner said...

no need to lose optimism, they will be here this morning