Saturday, March 22, 2008

Moving day...

Not quite the moving day you would think. We are emptying our storage unit today to save about 200 a month in unnecessary expenses. I will be happy when today is done. We visited the house we love last night. I hope the family loved it as much as we do. BTW Manuela, I hope you are feeling better today. This morning is starting off just peachy. Getting up we are excited and in need of a coffee I.V. I will try my best to get all of the stuff in the house and put in it's place by tonight. It may be wishful thinking, but I need to have some semblance of normalcy here. Hettie needs it too. The house has been a mess since starting the renovations. We are really close to finishing all the repairs, and as soon as it is done, then we can have a normal clean living space. I am starting to dream of wood floors, and tile jobs that are finished. We just have to be patient with the suppliers. Time to go, I'm out of here early to be sure I get everything done today.
me

2 comments:

HB said...

Will we still cuddle once we have our ginormous bed back!? Cali King. Sheesh, I missed that bed much!

sbrewner said...

I don't know, we may not be able to find each other. I can give you a collar with a bell so I can keep track of where you are ;)