Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What to do

This week is getting busier and busier. I am trying to balance everything including odd jobs, school prep, and my marriage. I can't seem to have enough energy for everything and it is becoming apparent. I am busy worrying about how I can get all of our things together and in the best way so that my wife and I have more time. I guess I am failing. I need to reassess my priorities and be sure to spend more time on the things that really matter. Why do all the things that come up seem to take the front seat in our lives. Whether it's school, or work, or hobbies, things will swoop in and take the focus away from your real goals. I know that what we are doing here is to make sure we get to have time together. The time isn't there if I am doing things constantly. Why did life have to be hard? I think God has a plan for all of us. He certainly gets a chuckle when he looks at me. I cannot describe the rollercoaster ride since I have not yet reached the end. Today is a question. What am I doing right. What am I doing wrong. I hope I make the right decisions. I can hope to be invited again.

3 comments:

HB said...

HHHHMMMMMM

sbrewner said...

I need to go back to knight in shining armor school

HB said...

You returned to my KISA. Love you