Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time to work!

Going to school with Hettie today before i have to do some little fixes on a house. It should be fun to do some more home improvements. I am looking forward to getting more work from friends who don't have the time or know how on home improvements. I love working with my hands and think it is a lot of fun to fix things up so that they are working the way someone would want them to. It is raining today, so I may not be able to put the new fence section in. I will certainly try though. I am wondering how to transport the 3x8 ft fence section in the little mercedes. I may put towels on the roof and secure it with twine. As long as the weather holds up I should be able to do it. We are still on for tomorrow with making an offer on the house. I don't think they will go as low as we want, but who is to say they will decline. I am putting this in God's hands. If it is his will for us to be there now, we will be. It is nice not to have to stress about that stuff. We'll be calling the salvation army to cart away some older furniture tomorrow, then we'll have room for the storage materials. Those are coming on Saturday. We'll save about 200 a month on storage! Can you believe it? What a rip off. I can deal with moving around furniture in order to do my projects here. Time to get to my other duties this morning. Take care all.
me

No comments: