Friday, March 21, 2008

Will we get it?

Making an offer on a home today. It is going to be well below the asking price. I know that it is something we can not get our hopes up for but we would regret not trying. For right now, we know what we can afford and that is what makes us a bad fit for the price on the home. We do know that we have been divinely guided to this house. If we are supposed to learn a lesson here I don't exactly know what it is yet. I do know that we will be enjoying our day and not stressing about the outcome whatever it may be. Knowing the market nowadays it becomes difficult to determine who will come down in their price and who will not. There are a lot of possibilities out there. Hettie and I truly love this house. I will not stress. This morning I am off to volunteer at the hospital till noon. It will be an adventure. The people have many different reasons for visiting the hospitals and I am glad to take them there. I don't know if you all know what I do on Fridays. I am an aide on the Carelift "A" van. We transport people to their appointments within our affiliate offices. The service is here for those who are unable to drive themselves or take a cab. The service is free. We run on donations only. I think that is pretty spectacular especially with the prices of gas still rising. All of the money goes toward running the service and all of the people involved are volunteers. We enjoy hearing the stories told by our riders in the morning. I miss my wife while I am gone, but i know that we will be together soon. I have some more mail to check this morning before I leave, so I will be back tomorrow.
me

2 comments:

HB said...

I am so proud of you for all the wonderful work you do to help others out and that you truly enjoy it! No stresses on this house. If God wants it for us, then we will get it. If not, there will be something else for us.

sbrewner said...

thanks babe